.:SonicBomb:.
    Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Videos  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::  RSS Feed  ::
 
 
::Content::
  • Atomic
  • - Aviation
    - Aircraft
    - Military
    - Explosions
    - WW2
    - Various
    - Hi-Def
    - Photos

    - Wallpaper

    - Nuclear

    - WWI

    - WWII

    Advertisment
    Search
    Custom Search
    User Info
    Welcome, Anonymous
    Nickname
    Password
    (Register)
    Membership:
    Latest: johnclever25
    New Today: 0
    New Yesterday: 0
    Overall: 722

    People Online:
    Visitors: 0
    Members: 0
    Total: 0




    [ Downloads Main | Add Download | New | Popular | Top Rated ]

    Download Profile: McDonnell XP-67


    [ Download Comments | Additional Details | Editor Review | Modify ]

    Download Rating Details
    Total Votes: 5
    Overall Rating: 7.60


    Silent black and white footage of the ill fated McDonnell XP-67 "Moonbat" filmed by the U.S. Army Air Forces Air Technical Service Command in 1944. The XP-67 was a prototype twin-engine, long range, single-seat interceptor aircraft developed at the end of WWII. Although the design was conceptually advanced, it was beset by numerous problems and never approached its anticipated level of performance. The project was cancelled after the sole completed prototype was destroyed by an engine fire.

    Author: Unknown
    Version: Filesize: 20.43 MB


    [ Download this file Now! ]

    Registered Users
    Number of Ratings: 5
    Breakdown of Ratings by Value
    1 votes (20.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (20.0% total votes)1 votes (20.0% total votes)2 votes (40.0% total votes)
    12345678910
    Downloads Rating: 7.60
    High Rating: 10
    Low Rating: 1
    Number of Comments: 0


    * Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Unregistered users ratings 10 To 1.
    Unregistered Users
    Number of Ratings: 0
    No Unregistered User Votes
    Downloads Rating:
    High Rating:
    Low Rating:
     


    * Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Outside voters ratings 20 To 1.
    Outside Voters
    Number of Ratings: 0
    No Outside Votes
    Downloads Rating:
    High Rating:
    Low Rating:
     


    [ Download this file Now! | Rate this Resource ]


    Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!
    Menu
    · Home
    · Feedback
    · Photo Gallery
    · Statistics
    · Stories Archive
    · Web Links
    80s Music Videos
    90s Music Videos
    Advertisments
    Local Time
    | Privacy Policy || Contact us |

    Page Generation: 0.05 Seconds
    :: In the future we will all be robots ::