.:SonicBomb:.
    Login or Register
::  Home  ::  Videos  ::  Your Account  ::  Forums  ::  RSS Feed  ::
 
 
::Content::
  • Atomic
  • - Aviation
    - Aircraft
    - Military
    - Explosions
    - WW2
    - Various
    - Hi-Def
    - Photos

    - Wallpaper

    - Nuclear

    - WWI

    - WWII

    Advertisment
    Search
    Custom Search
    User Info
    Welcome, Anonymous
    Nickname
    Password
    (Register)
    Membership:
    Latest: madlis63
    New Today: 1
    New Yesterday: 1
    Overall: 687

    People Online:
    Visitors: 0
    Members: 0
    Total: 0




    [ Downloads Main | Add Download | New | Popular | Top Rated ]

    Download Profile: Avro Arrow


    [ Download Comments | Additional Details | Editor Review | Modify ]

    Download Rating Details
    Total Votes: 9
    Overall Rating: 8.78


    The Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow was a delta-winged interceptor aircraft, designed and built by Avro Aircraft Limited in Canada. The highly advanced design held the promise of Mach 2 speeds at altitudes exceeding 50,000 ft, and was intended to serve as the Royal Canadian Air Force's primary interceptor in the 1960s and beyond. Not long after the 1958 start of its flight test program, the development of the Arrow (including its Orenda Iroquois jet engines) was abruptly and controversially halted, sparking a long and bitter political debate. Music: Steve Fisk & Benjamin Gibbard Overture - 'Kurt Cobain: About a Son' Soundtrack.

    Author: Unknown
    Version: Filesize: 18.92 MB


    [ Download this file Now! ]

    Registered Users
    Number of Ratings: 9
    Breakdown of Ratings by Value
    0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)0 votes (0.0% total votes)3 votes (33.3% total votes)1 votes (11.1% total votes)4 votes (44.4% total votes)
    12345678910
    Downloads Rating: 8.78
    High Rating: 10
    Low Rating: 6
    Number of Comments: 1


    * Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Unregistered users ratings 10 To 1.
    Unregistered Users
    Number of Ratings: 0
    No Unregistered User Votes
    Downloads Rating:
    High Rating:
    Low Rating:
     


    * Note: This Resource weighs Registered vs. Outside voters ratings 20 To 1.
    Outside Voters
    Number of Ratings: 0
    No Outside Votes
    Downloads Rating:
    High Rating:
    Low Rating:
     


    [ Download this file Now! | Rate this Resource ]


    Is this your resource? Allow other users to rate it from your web site!
    Menu
    · Home
    · Feedback
    · Photo Gallery
    · Statistics
    · Stories Archive
    · Web Links
    80s Music Videos
    90s Music Videos
    Advertisments
    Local Time
    | Privacy Policy || Contact us |

    Page Generation: 0.07 Seconds
    :: In the future we will all be robots ::